- Make Your Home Come Alive. Follow This Interior Decorating Advice.
- You Can Find An Exciting Destination To Visit Without Spending An Arm And A Leg
- Plan Your Next Trip With These Great Tips In Mind!
- Travel Techniques That Will Change Your Next Trip For The Better
- Add Life To Your Home With Some Interior Decorating Tips
- June 2013
- May 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
Tag Archives: Map Of Walt Disney World Area
Would you like to make magic vacation memories at Walt Disney World Resort? All you have to do is find a travel agent who specializes in Disney’s magic your way packages and tell him/her what you want. Your package will include many things for your Walt Disney World vacation.
Save Money With Vacation Packages
It is possible to save money by getting room only and package discounts at select Disney hotels. Special discount codes can be found on internet sites or by calling 407-W-DISNEY and asking about discount offerings. Many travel agents that specialize in Disney travel will have access to these special “mouse discounts”. Usually you must pay a deposit of one night when you book your trip. Of course, some dates may be blacked out but for a great discount, who cares?
Using A Travel Agent
Working with travel agents is easy and it costs nothing to use them. The travel agent can help you negotiate all the ins and outs of planning a Disney’s “Magic Your Way” vacation package at Walt Disney World Resort. Look for a travel agency that specializes in Disney vacation plans and is an “Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.” A travel agent will give you his/her full attention and the best deals that you can get.
Tips on Choosing an Agent
• Pick an agent who will send your money directly to Disney. In fact, make your check out to Disney and not to the agent. Sadly, a few families have lost their deposit by working with unscrupulous agents.
• Pay for your trip with a credit card. This gives you buyer protection in case something happens.
• Discounted “Room Only” rates are offered on certain dates at certain resort properties. You can save up to 35% on certain Disney World properties.
• Bounce Back Discounts are offered to you when you check out from your current Walt Disney World Resort vacation. The idea is to get you to go ahead and book your next Walt Disney World visit while on the premises. You have to make the reservation before you check out so if you don’t get a “Bounce Back” flyer in your room, check on the in house channel or ask at the hotel desk.
• Florida residents get special discount offers throughout the year.
• “Florida Neighbors” discounts are offered to residents of SC, NC, GA, and AL.
Walt Disney World continuously adjusts the dates of Value Season and the number of days in the season for each level of resort rooms. Check with your agent for details – going to Disney during the value season not only saves money but can help you see more due to the lower crowd levels.
Tickets and Passes
Of course you will want to order your tickets ahead so that you won’t be spending valuable time standing in line at the theme parks or water parks.
Discount tickets are often offered from brokers who buy the tickets in order to offer them as a premium when selling condos or apartments in the area. Don’t spend your vacation time listening to a high-pressure sales pitch for buying a property you probably don’t want and can’t afford.
When choosing your ticket consider the number of days you will be visiting Walt Disney World Resorts and buy accordingly. For multiple day visits it is recommended that you add the “no expiration” option as well as the “park hopper” option. Add a “Fun and more” option for things like golf, Disney Quest or a water park.
Enjoy Full Fun Without Paying A Full Price
There is no reason to pay full price for a Walt Disney World Resort Magic Your Way family vacation when you can find deep discount offers that will make your trip cost less. Maybe you will even save enough to be able to spend an extra day or two.
By Herb Leibacher
Article Source: ezinearticles.com Continue reading